You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Monday, June 15, 2009

Missing Minnesota

I am finally getting my visit to MN posted :-) Whenever I do something that produced a lot of pictures it is overwhelming for me to get them onto the blog. So, instead of tackling it I procrastinate. My goal in the next few days is to get my MN trip all posted :-)So, here I go . . . .


A few fun filled days in Lancaster MN with the Streges. Izyk, Andi, Madison and Isaac enjoying a yummy snack. Berlin joins the picture and has the perfect expression to match Isaac's. Can't you hear her thinking, "What in the world is wrong with you?"

Hannah and Berlin - experiencing the "love" part of their love/hate relationship :-) They were your typical 2 year olds - fight, play, laugh, scream, yell, hug, etc. Denise and I laughed one day as we heard Hannah shrieking "no" as Berlin tried to fix her hair! Funny girls!

The boys releasing some of their abundant energy on the trampoline


Berlin the hugger! Isaac was upset about something and she raced over to give him a hug. It wasn't too often that Hannah and Berlin both wanted a hug at the same time :-) As you can see in this picture Hannah isn't interested - she is pulling the stiff arm hug! Actually, looks like she is doing worse than the stiff arm she is trying to push her away! Poor Berlin, I guess she will have to rely on Isaac for the hugs!
It is always fun at Strege's. The kids have SO MUCH FUN together and of course so do I :-)

I love this picture of Andi and her cat Flicka way up in the tree. I zoomed in a bit so i could see the two of them better so didn't get the ground - trust me, they are high.

1 comment:

Theora said...

That must have been fun! Does the cat climb up al that way by itself? Does Andi have to bring her down or will she get down by herself?