You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Awana Fun

The kids love going to Awana. It is amazing to see all the verses they can learn and remember later. Isaac really surprised us because we didn't expect him to have such a good memory. He does his verses no problem and even remembers where they are found. He will probably be a numbers kid because he always remembers the chapter and verse number but needs to work harder at remembering which book it is in. It is cute. Madison finished off the year memorizing John 14:1-6 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?" Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
The kids on their way to Awana for crazy hair night. With two extra girls I had to get an early start with all their hair :-)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow... that is really impressive!!! I love the hair, you did a great job! :)

Theora said...

Wow Issac that is really good! Good job Madison! was this Madison's last year of Sparks? She will be in T and T right? I loved AWANA.