You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Surrounded by . . .

. . . fun, friends and beauty! It is so fun to share what we love about MT with our friends. After a fun filled day at the museum we headed up the mountain. We filled up our two vehicles to the max and headed out. I am a big wimp when it comes to driving in the snow so didn't make it too far up before switching with Denise. Thanks Denise - I owe you :-)
Our little wild animals exploring their snowy surroundings!

The whole Strege clan
There were several people out ice fishing and cross country skiing on the reservoir.

Denise and Berlyn
It was so pretty with the beautiful blue sky, brilliant white snow and deep green trees! I am in awe of the beauty God surrounds us with!

The kids walking across the bridge. The view overlooking the reservoir and all the surrounding mountains was beautiful. I was glad to get a few pics but very happy to get into the car because it was getting really cold and windy.
I love him like crazy!!

Isn't it so beautiful here! I wish I had gotten a better picture of everyone out on the little bridge but everyone has big shadows on their faces. I guess they will have to come again soon and I can try again :-)

No comments: