You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Thursday, April 30, 2009

And Then There Were 5

For 2 1/2 weeks I had the pleasure of having 5 kids instead of 3. My new clan included two 8 year olds girls, a 5 year old girl, a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. We kepts busy, had lots of fun and enjoyed each other completely!
My two nieces - Abby and Ruby - were left behind when their parents headed back to ND after their visit here. It was such a treat for Madison and Isaac to have built in playmates day after day. I also enjoyed the extra activity - it kept me organized and scheduled (believe it or not). I found that having more to manage forced me to always be prepared and ready each step of the way. Hmmm . . . maybe I found a long term solution to things getting out of order and control - have more kids :-)

5 comments:

Karmen said...

Those picture's are so cute! You can tell how much they love and enjoy each other. and yeah, you better start having more kids since it worked out so well :)

changing ashes to beauty said...

Nothing like fun with cousins :)! So remember when we were talking about your sister Nicole's husband's mom (Drew) working for the paper in Spearfish? I just found out that SHE is the one that I interviewed with 2 years ago when I was moving out here and looking for a job. She was SO sweet and had me bring Cayel into the interview with me. She had a couple of her employees "babysit" while we visited and got to know each other. Heck, she even offered me a job :)! Small world uh? You should make a trip back this way sometime when you sister and brother-in-law come . . . One more excuse :)!

bekahe said...

They had the best time too and still talk about it often:) Next time I'm sropping myself off for 3 weeks!

Ashley said...

I think having more kids is a great idea! As cute as your kids are and as good as a mother you are, you should have a dozen!!! :)

Theora said...

Cute! If you have another, Mom will most likely have another too.You and Mom would always compair bellies for the past 3 kids!