You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Like Night and Day . . . .

It was 80 degrees yesterday and the kids were running around outside all day - even without shoes! I took the kids on a walk and we all wore shorts and sandals. It was AWESOME!
Unfortunately . . . .
we didn't get to enjoy that today. Instead we . . .

are enjoying this!!

The flakes are huge and they are falling fast. Oh well, I don't like the SUN, WARMTH and the HAVING FUN OUTSIDE anyways! HA! This morning I finished washing all our winter stuff and have it ready to put in a tote. I refuse to put it back in service. If this snow doesn't go soon we will just have to be cold in our spring coats :-)

5 comments:

JaNae said...

Wow 80 degrees and then that. Kinda reminds me of Roseau haha. Hopefully your snow will go away again in a day or two!
-JaNae

Karmen said...

Wow! that is CRAZY! I thought only ND had that bipolar kind of weather :)

Ashley said...

Ditto Karmen!!! That is just crazy! I hope it warms up there soon and that snow melts quickly. :)

changing ashes to beauty said...

I was just getting ready to post something very similar but instead, I think I will just direct everyone to your blog instead . . . being you said it so nicely and all. It was 82 degrees here yesterday. We went to bed with our window open because it was still 70 degrees at 10:30 and woke up to SNOW!! Haven't we had ENOUGH snow in the last month?!?!?! So much snow that it closed down the town and the interstate 3 times (in 1 month I might add)!!! UGH!

Greta said...

Incredible! If I didn't know any better I'd say you were living in Fargo.