You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Alone time . . . . PLEASE

The other day I heard Hannah shrieking downstairs and ran to see what was happening. I saw her on the floor and Isaac dragging her by her overall straps. I immediately tell him to let go of her and in disbelieve ask him what in the world he was doing. He said, "Mom, I just want some alone time in my room!". I tried to hide my laughter as I explained, as seriously as I could, that it is never okay to drag someone out of your room - no matter what the reason is. Both Madison and Isaac have always enjoyed time alone (to play, read, color etc.) but I didn't realized that Isaac cherished this time and will go to great extremes to get it! I will be sure to keep Hannah with me next time he heads to his room for time alone :-)

4 comments:

changing ashes to beauty said...

How cute is that?!?!?! I suppose the little man needs some "boy" time being surrounded by girls all day :). That is adorable!

Karmen said...

that is tooo funny!

Ashley said...

That is hilarious. He sure says the cutest things! :)

Greta said...

Isaac, Isaac, Isaac...so maybe this means he's an introvert if he recharges by being alone. :) What a cutie.