You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Friday, April 17, 2009

Flashback Friday

June 2006 in ND visiting my parents. Madison was able to go to VBS with her cousins and had a great time.

Liam, Lily, Madison and Abby after a night at VBS

The kids loved the music during VBS, especially the motions! They did a performance for us one night. The cast from left to right includes Lily (4), Madison, Abby and Liam (all 5).

When we all get together it is A LOT of kids. I have 5 sisters and 3 brothers and all but 2 of us are married and having kids :-) As of right now, there are 23 grandchildren (25 by June). At the time that this picture was taken there were 16 total. Wow, that means exactly 3 years later our family added 9 children. :-)
Left to right: Isaac, Madison, Lily, Liam, Abby, Kiaran, Ruby, Maggie and Chloe
(For those of you who know our family and can't keep the kids straight I color coded it for you -
Bekah's, Laura's, Nicole's, Levi's and mine)

4 comments:

Karmen said...

I can NOT believe that was 3 years ago! that's so crazy!
the color coding this is a good idea!

changing ashes to beauty said...

I still love it when you post all the kids. I try to match them up myself before you give the answers :).

Greta said...

I remember Madison coming back and singing some of the songs to me! :)

Janelle said...

The color coding is a great idea! Thanks!
What will it be lke ten years from now!?!