You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Friday, September 10, 2010

Happy Birthday to us

There was one thing I didn't plan on doing for my birthday - going through labor! However, God knew the exact day of her arrival and He decided Audrey and I should share a birthday forever :-) After having her I can't think of a better present!

The birthday girls a couple hours after Audrey's arrival and 12 hrs after my arrival (34 years prior of course)
It is pretty cool to think that she and I entered the world on the same day - 34 years apart.

3 comments:

Coriander said...

What a perfect Bday present. Love the black & white pic! So sweet. Good pic of the 2 Bday girls too!

Greta said...

Very cool. The black and white picture is precious.

Karmen said...

awesome! How special to share a birthday. Audrey & Amber. cute :)