You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Our Little "Avacado"

Today I am 16 weeks and our little baby is now the size of an avacado :-) Time has moved slowly and quickly at the same time. I am starting to feel a lot better so I expect time will go even faster now. I have had two appointments with my midwife and they have both been great. I have had all three kids in a small town hospitals and am so excited to have the option to go to a birth center this time.

I am sure I will start taking pics of my belly soon. As of now there is just a little bump which I expect will increase quickly now :-)


3 comments:

Karmen said...

aww exciting! It's cool how you can know how big it is as time progresses, baby 'avocado' will soon surpass that size I'm sure!

changing ashes to beauty said...

So excited for you! If you could keep my friend's Jason and Stephanie in your prayers...they have been trying to have a baby for 6 six years and have never gotten pregnant! After lots of prayer and searching they decided to try in-vetro. She got her first 2 eggs implanted last month and 1 of them took!! Yeah God!! They had their first ultrasound yesterday and got to hear the heartbeat! She is due November 4th so still 8 weeks until she makes it over that "12 week bump." They are devoted to the Lord and I know how badly they want this baby! They would appreciate all the prayers they can get! Thanks Amber! From one prayer warrior to another...

Greta said...

So exciting! Is a quarter the first stage? Just checking. :) I can't wait to start seeing belly pictures, too. No matter how many times I see it, it continues to amaze me that a baby can grow inside of a woman-God is just so creative!