You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Friday, August 13, 2010

Family Fun

Last weekend we went camping and had a great time. We were near Big Sky and it was so beautiful. We had a big rain/hail storm each day but still had plenty of great weather and sun. I have lots more pics of our time that I will post later.
We went for a ride and could see our campsite from way up above. We were right along the river so enjoyed lots of wading, swimming and unfortunately horseflies & mosquitos :-)
We packed a lunch and had a picnic as far up the mountain as we were allowed to go. It was beautiful up there and I couldn't resist taking some pics!

We were going to go for a trail ride (instead of on the road) but each time we thought of going it looked like rain was coming so we hit the roads around our campsite. Next time we will check out the trails :-)
My fellow passengers. They had fun pretending to be driving and singing at the top of their lungs!
The kids and I getting ready to do some off-roading (just kidding - I play it safe when I drive) :-)
We have had so much fun camping this summer. We can't get enough of it! It is such a fun way to spend time together and still enjoy the beauty that is all around us!!

2 comments:

Karmen said...

Great pictures! I can't get over how pretty it is there.

Greta said...

Fun! I'm sorry, I didn't know that you still have to deal with mosquitos! I'm sure the view of the mountains can distract you though. :) It looks BEAUTIFUL!