You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Monday, October 18, 2010

Our 5 Week Beauty

Audrey is growing so fast! We still can't get enough of her - we adore her!! As you can easily tell - I LOVE to take pictures of her :-) Thankfully, she is patient and obliging and lets me click away!
She is such a mellow little lady - loves hanging out, loves to be talked to, loves smiling and "talking" and of course loves to be held and to be on the move

5 comments:

Greta said...

So neat to see her grow before your eyes! You should check out this website (sorry I couldn't make it a link). I've been having to use it for one of my classes and it's really neat to see how the brain of an infant is developing. Every time I go to it and read about developing babies I think about little Audrey! :)

http://www.zerotothree.org/child-development/brain-development/baby-brain-map.html

Karmen said...

That outfit is soo cute! As is she :)

bekahe said...

Cute little baldie:)

Coriander said...

Such sweet pictures! Love them!

Coriander said...

her eyes look amazing!