You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

31 Weeks

Another two weeks have flown by and it is hard to believe there are only 2 months left until we meet this little guy or girl. My feeling is that we are having a boy but as Brock reminded me I thought that with Madison too! So . . . . I guess I should say I have no idea :-)

I continue to be amazed at how active he/she is. There is rarely a time that there isn't movement and for the most part it is usually big movements - flips, kicks, twirls and so on :-) I had an apt. with my midwife today and all is going well. She kept the monitor on the baby for quite some time because of how active he/she was. The heartbeat ranged from 118 - 140. The heartbeat has been (for the most part) fairly low which is another reason I am thinking boy. I guess we will see in 2 months!! I have been feeling good with only the normal aches and pains that come with pregnancy - sore feet and back at the end of the day, alot of tossing and turning at night and several uncomfortable kicks and pokes from the little gal/guy. I love feeling the movement and I am trying to enjoy it all, knowing it will be over way too fast.

10 weeks sure does make a difference in size!!! Yikes :-)

5 comments:

changing ashes to beauty said...

You look so beautiful! I love the shadow picture!!!

Karmen said...

wow, the silhouette picture is awesome! Can't believe it's been 31 weeks, time is flying! I usually guess the babies right but I'm on the fence about this one :)

Greta said...

So beautiful! I love your coral colored tank top :)

Erika said...

Did you take the silhouette shot? I love it!

Coriander said...

Great pictures! I love the silhoutte shot. They are all wonderful.