You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Experimenting with a Cutie

I have been trying to use my camera in manual mode instead of auto all the time. I love experimenting with different settings and seeing what comes out. The kids are great little subjects and are very patient with me :-) I took a class here in town that explained how to use various settings. It was very helpful and informative but the biggest thing is just getting out there and doing it. Seeing for yourself what happens when I do this or that. While camping a couple weeks ago I was experimenting with metering (taking a reading of the light levels). I was trying to do something the instructor did in class - meter one tiny spot. I was using Audrey's eye and couldn't believe how this made her eyes pop right out! Don't they look SO blue??
More experimenting to come - just thought these were too cute not to share :-)

1 comment:

Greta said...

Looks like you've got the manual setting mastered. :) Her eyes ARE so blue!