You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Monday, February 7, 2011

Growing Fast

I am at my parents right now visiting and wanted to show Brock how Audrey is scooting all over the place. I have been here for a week and a half and will be heading home in a few days. We are all having fun but missing Brock/daddy :-)

I haven't put any videos on in ages so I decided to share a few favorites

December 28th - Audrey laughing

January 26th - Happy little girl

February 7: scooting to get a toy

3 comments:

Erika said...

What a cutie! Has she ever grown since we were there over Christmas. I can't believe she is scooting.

Greta said...

Oh for fun! Amber, she just loves you! Even in the second video she just sees you and starts smiling and laughing! So cute. She's going to be all over the place it looks like now--I suppose she has to keep up with her brother and sisters! Hope you're having fun with your family!

Coriander said...

Ahh, I sure miss the little beauty! I miss all the kiddoes - give them a hug from me!