You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Monday, December 27, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

A couple weeks ago the kids and I headed over to Grandma's to make gingerbread houses. Unfortunately, I was so engrossed in house building that I didn't get any pictures of the process :-) Thankfully, I did get the finished product (and the proud workers).
Audrey slept in her swing the entire time - allowing me to do much more than I expected! Yeah!

She woke up in a good mood - ready to practice her rolling skills. Although she didn't quite conquer the roll she had fun trying.

Hello sweet baby!

3 comments:

bekahe said...

Fun! Isn't that swing the best:)

Greta said...

Those are great gingerbread houses! I can't believe all the detail you put into them! I'm sure the kids loved it. (I love Hannah's little shirt, too.) :)

Karmen said...

Ohh I love gingerbread houses! These ones look really neat.