You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Saturday, December 11, 2010

3 Months

Audrey has changed so much this month. She has gained 4 lbs since she was born. She "talks" like crazy, tries to roll over, chews on anything she can and is almost laughing.
She is still so smiley and happy most of the time.
She is doing a bit better with eating since I stopped dairy. Unfortunately, it takes 3-5 weeks to leave her system so she still hasn't been eating that great. She has at least a couple major crying fits per day when she should be eating. It is really hard for me because I know she should be eating and there is NOTHING I can do to make her eat. Poor little lady.
She's a little drooler!
She is such a fun little baby. We are all loving every moment with her!

4 comments:

Karmen said...

Aww, so so cute! She is adorable and it's fun to try remember what the other three looked like as babies, to see how much she does or doesn't look like them. Can't wait to meet her!

Greta said...

I can't believe she's already 3 months! It's so fun to see how much she's changed. I'm glad to hear her eating is getting better, too-what a bummer! (I didn't know she was having that problem, but I'll probably read about it now as I catch up on your blog!) :)

bekahe said...

Such a lovely little lady:) Glad the dairy issues are being resolved!

Coriander said...

Love these pics! Such a beauty!