You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas - nice and relaxing. We spent Christmas Eve home with just the five of us and Christmas Day at Matt and Donnas. The kids were so excited to open presents, I don't think we would've been able to hold them off another day! Each present filled them with sheer delight. It was fun to watch. I found several gifts for the kids throughout the year at the thrift store. It was so funny because Hannah remembered one of them (a cute purple elephant flashlight) and when she opened it she said, "Hey, this is from the thrift store!" She had played with it there and then I snuck it into my basket but I never expected she would remember it :-) So funny!

5 comments:

changing ashes to beauty said...

I love the pictures! You sure are a beautiful family...

Karmen said...

I LOVE the family photos, so good!

Coriander said...

Great photos! Isaac is looking very grownup! Hannah too! Madison looks more like you as she grows up.

Greta said...

That's one goooooood lookin' family. :) Love it all!

bekahe said...

Awesome family pics!!