You can always pause the music on the player to the right and you can also view pictures larger by clicking on them :-)

Thursday, May 20, 2010

25 Weeks

This little baby is growing fast - the past few weeks I have grown a lot and I definitely "feel" pregnant now :-) I can no longer roll over, bend over, twist and turn just as I please. These simple motions now require a little bit of tweaking :-) Before I know it I will need to do a lot of tweaking - not just a little :-)

I had an appointment with my midwife a few days ago and it went great. The baby looked perfect - good size, good fluid sounds and great heartbeat (136). He or she is moving and kicking plenty but not quite as much as before. I suppose the space is decreasing so the acrobats have to slow down too :-) Things are going well for me - I am feeling good although a bit more tired lately. At my appointment my iron was good and I easily passed my glucose test. I am loving the birth center and my midwife. I can't wait to use their awesome birthing room and huge tub :-) Well I guess I can wait a little longer - not quite ready for all that :-)

2 comments:

changing ashes to beauty said...

You look beautiful!

Greta said...

So good to hear that everything is going so smoothly and you and the baby are both healthy--a true blessing from the Lord!